For Controlled Atmosphere Processing
Protect your processes and your personnel.
- For over 40 years T-M Vacuum has supplied controlled atmosphere enclosures better known as Glove Boxes
- T-M Vacuum has an extensive line of standard enclosures typically 24ä(60cm) deep with standard lengths from 24ä(60cm) up to 60ä(152cm)
- Custom configurations can be designed to suit any unique requirement
- With their experience in vacuum vessels
T-M Vacuum can supply a variety of heated or unheated interchanges
Features of Glove Boxes
- All stainless steel construction
- Externally Mounted light
- Clear Plexiglas View ports
- Gauntlet and Glove assembly
- Ring clamp end plate permitting joining of enclosures or addition of later options
- Positive or negative pressure operations
Available with the enclosure:
- Purged two door interchanges
- Vacuum Interchange
- Heated vacuum oven interchanges
- Tool interchange
- Gas flow meters
- Moisture monitors and oxygen analyzers
- Water gas or electrical feed troughs
- Sliding shelves for interchanges
- Automatic vertical rising doors
- Support systems
- Gas dryers
- Excess pressure relief bubblers
Standard Glove Box Configurations
- Basic enclosure
- Two port enclosure with a left side purged interchange
Enclosure with Tightly Controlled Environment
- Four port enclosure with a 300C Vacuum Oven interchange on the left for work in and a purged interchange on the right for work out.
Eight port (4 pairs) controlled atmosphere enclosure with HEPA filtration system.
This system has eight work stations, 4 on each side two interchanges,one at each end and a HEPA filter air purification unit mounted on top.
The two enclosures are mirror images of each other and joined in the center to allow work from one side to be passed to the other.
Rectangular atmospheric interchange.Purged to eliminate contamination it is interlock to the inner door to maintain the enclosure environment.
Interchange with Vertical Lift Door in Raised Position
Cylindrical vacuum Interchange pumped by a mechanical pump prior to the work being purged. Vacuum greatly reduces the amount of contamination that can be introduced into the enclosure.The space saving vertical door is above and to the right of the interchange opening.
Safety features of Glove Boxes
All T-M Vacuum Products, Inc. products are equipped with standard safety features to ensure safe operation.
Please consult T-M Vacuum Products, Inc. at (856) 829-2000 for availability and pricing of these or any other option requirements.
*All times and pressures are for clean, dry, empty, out-gassed furnace, starting from ambient pressure and temperature, and may vary. Times and pressures subject to pump size and maximum temperature.