Mechanical Engineer/Designer – Vacuum/pressure furnaces
T-M Vacuum Products Inc. has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of vacuum furnaces, ovens and thin film deposition equipment since 1965. T-M Vacuum Products is a well established company providing competitive pay, full benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick pay and an employer matched 401K plan.
- Conceptualize, design and detail high vacuum high temperature vacuum furnace equipment.
- Design mechanical and electromechanical systems; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements.
- Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents; conferring with other engineers and product designers.
- Create CAD drawings and BOM
- Perform engineering calculations
- Apply working knowledge of engineering codes and standards.
- Assist sales department with estimates and proposals and provide technical support.
- Mechanical Designer with exceptional on the job training with 7-10 years experience in high temperature high vacuum furnace technology.
- BS in Mechanical engineering and 5 years experience in conception, design and manufacturing of industrial equipment with relevancy in vacuum furnace technology.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, windows based PCs, WORD, EXCEL
International Sales Representative
- Familiar with OEM equipment sales, preferably in the furnace and/or vacuum industries.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with international customers to increase sales of our products services.
- Familiar with international variances in cultural and legal issues as pertaining to sales, shipping, banking.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the OEM industries.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity is required.
- Works under general supervision
- Reports to Vice President
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the International Sales
- 5-10 years of experience in OEM International Sales
- Travel will be required