They are versatile, yet still economical.
The TM Vacuum Vacu-Bake vacuum ovens series offer high quality and versatile vacuum ovens at economical prices.
With temperature capabilities ranging from ambient to 600°C, and capable of incorporating any degree of vacuum environment from atmosphere to 10-8 torr, the Vacu-Bake vacuum ovens offer a wealth of possibilities.
The Vacu-Bake vacuum ovens include a chamber with a “hot wall” design, which allows full utilization of the inside of the vacuum chamber, maximizing the load capacity. With up to a 4″ thick, hightemperature insulation with reflective shield surrounding its heater bank, the vacuum ovens maintain a stable processing temperature inside the chamber at all times. The Vacu-Bake series vacuum ovens offer standard electro-pneumatic inert gas fill and vent valves allowing for various types of part processing using a gas back-filled environment.
The T-M Vacuum Vacu-Bake vacuum ovens series come standard with automated control packages so you can simply load the ovens and press the start button! With many options available such as gas stirring fans, quick cool, alternate pumping packages and HMI control systems, the Vacu-Bake makes it simple for you to control your process and its cost!
4 series 400°C (752°F)
6 series 600°C (1112°F)
Time to temperature*: 25 minutes under vacuum
Vacuum Pumping System
- 23.3 cfm two-stage mechanical pump
(42.2 cfm on 48″ x 48″ chamber)
Available for Vacu-Bake Vacuum Ovens:
- Upgraded pumping systems: Mechanical, dry, diffusion, cryogenic, and turbo-molecular
- Molecular Sieve or Mechanically refrigerated, optically-dense, cold trap in roughing line or liquid nitrogen cryo-trap in high-vacuum line (for prevention of hydrocarbon contamination)
- Mechanical Pump, Standard – atmosphere to 35 microns
- Dry Pump (oil free) atmosphere to 35 microns
- Mechanical/Diffusion Pumps atmosphere to 1.0 X 10-6torr
- Mechanical/Cryo Pumps atmosphere to 1.0 X 10-7 torr
- Mechanical/Turbo Pumps atmosphere to 1.0 X 10-7 torr
System Controls for Vacu-Bake Vacuum Ovens:
- Color Touch Panel Operator Interface. PLC allows programmable ramps and soaks, vacuum set points, gas back fills, and automatically executes system overhead functions such as pump downs and vents. Capable of data logging
- +/- 1 degree controllability
- Active graphic vacuum map with instant overview of valve status and vacuum pump conditions
- Programmable digital set point temperature control
- Independent programmable digital over-temperature control
- Digital vacuum gauge with a readable range from atmosphere to .001 torr vacuum pressure
- PLC-controlled cycle timers and counters
- Automated Control Systems
- Multiple-survey thermocouples
- Full PC control system, utilizing PLC, PC and HMI software technology. The system affords superior data aquisition and archiving capabilities.
Operating Pressure Range*
- Atmosphere to 10-8 torr
- Working pressure at maximum temperature:
10-8 torr to 1 atmosphere
Inert Gas System
- Standard electro-pneumatic inert gas inlet and vent valve for gas processing applications such as backfill and venting
- .5 to 5 hp stirring fan for more rapid heating and cooling
- Closed-loop, multi-channel upstream gas flow control with downstream pressure control
- All stainless steel construction
- Special shelving arrangement available
- Optional water-cooling of vacuum chamber walls for quick cooling
Available work zones*
|18″ Dia x 30″ Deep
|24″ Dia x 30″ Deep
|30″ Dia x 48″ Deep
|42″ Dia x 48″ Deep
|48″ Dia x 48″ Deep
- Cylindrical “Hot Wall” chamber configuration consists of insulated resistive heater bank attached to the exterior of the chamber
- Working pressure: Atmosphere to 10-8 torr*
- Chamber and controls are enclosed in a mild steel epoxy painted enclosure
All T-M Vacuum Products, Inc. products are equipped with standard safety features to ensure safe operation.
Please consult T-M Vacuum Products, Inc. at (856) 829-2000 for availability and pricing of these or any other option requirements for Vacu-Bake vacuum ovens.
*All times and pressures are for clean, dry, empty, out-gassed furnace, starting from ambient pressure and temperature, and may vary. Times and pressures subject to pump size and maximum temperature.